“Going organic” has not become just the trend in eating healthy, organically grown foods, vegetables and fruits. Even the use of organic skin care products are turning into an inadmissible part of our health-conscious lifestyles. Even though organic products have a short shelf life (for some its less than a year), we still prefer to have the reassurance that our body, face and hair are treated with the right kind of products.
The sky is the limit
Living organic doesn’t mean live selectively. As long has you use organic products the possibilities are endless. The best difference is that beauty companies are aware of what customers want. They are working hard on a wide variety of products that can still provide you with endless possibilities but better and stronger results in skincare, makeup and hair care. Results are exactly what you wish for. Your skin becomes vibrant, hair feels softer and make-up color are vibrant and diverse. The latest trends in organic products provide clients with endless color charts to choose from.
Markets invest in products that deliver higher quality, because we demand higher standards. Supplements and add-ons of chemicals or discarded, because we value the strong ingredients found in natures endless resources of proteins, vitamins, fibers and so on.
Longevity found in Organic products
I was pleased to come across some interesting facts about consumer behavior towards skincare products. Older and more mature consumers are not content with the idea to be compared with younger generations. They are more secure about how they loo and are also mindful of what they use on their skin.
Choosing the right products made with organic ingredients can improve and maintain your skin to look and feel younger. No matter your age. And don’t forget that these products are work more effectively with what you eat hence organic foods and meats.
Roaming across the beauty industry there are definitely some interesting product names we can put in the Top 5 list f organic skincare products. Names such as: Herbivore Botanicals, Acure, Juicy Beauty to name a few are making heatwaves in the world and are considered to be some trending products for those who refer to go organic.
Creative Home-made remedies
If you are a diy person like me, and love to experiment with organic herbs to make your own organic products at home do keep in mind that they usually do not have a long shelf live. Depending on the plants you use you can make a soothing mask all on your own if you know where to find them. Here are some powerful organic homemade remedies you can choose from to make your own facial masks at home:
- Moringa. Definitely one of the power tools in maintaining a vibrant skin. The leaves are rich in antioxidants and create that nice soothing feel to help relax your skin after a long day.
- Banana. Not just being a healthy snack mixing it into a nice smooth paste while leaving it for 10 – 15 minutes on the skin can help add those much-needed vitamins we need to boost the glow in our faces or on our body.
- Dragon fruit. I just couldn’t resist adding a trending fruit i our country. This fruit is high in antioxidants ass well, but also posses a great deal of Vitamin C to help brighten the skin
- Turmeric. One of my all time favorite gingers. I love mixing this with skinned yogurt, a touch of lemon and I never forget the honey. This famous mask has never failed to lighten the skin, remove inflammatory burning of irritations and most off all removed acne. It works really well for teenagers who are just starting to experience those hormonal irregularities in their skin. It works soothing. I have learned a hard lesson when using it as a night mask, it can get a bit messy if you tend to sleep on white linen.
The list can go on forever. The possibilities are endless. All you need is a large doses of curiosity and the creativity to try something refreshing. Let me encourage you to start your very own experiment.
Organic Beauty Experiment
If you have the time to experiment on your own I would love to chare this organic facial mask with you:
- Cleansing mask
- 1 el Kaolin Clay
- 1 or 2 drops of an essential oil of your choice but can work on your skin (try lavender it goes with all skin types)
- 1 tl moringa oil
- Mix well with water until it becomes a smooth paste
- Leave on the skin for 10 – 20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
I would love to see your comments on how the mask has done its job. Don’ forget to leave comments below. I will surely research new and inventive remedies you can surely use and make out of your own kitchen. Epecially since yo would rather be Organic on a budget.
Just keep it SIMPLE
There is no rule book on how to life a healthy life. All you need to go for is to be conscious of your consumption. Take the time to grow your own herbs and have your own organic garden. This also give you the security that you have real fresh foods right at your fingertips. If that is a challenging possibility find the markets you know you can trust to give you the right value for your money.
Do remember that honey is one of the basic and versatile organic supplements you can use in your masks. It goes with all the examples previously given.
BUT..KNOW your skin. Not all herbs, vegetables or fruits work the same on every skin type. Do your research by visiting a dermatologist and an easthetician. I have used both specialists, because each of them have their field of expertise that can give you a better reassurance o how to take care of your body.
So enjoy life, and take the time to be YOU. You are special, and deserve to have the best life you can afford to give your self.