As we age we become aware of our skin loosing its glow, becoming dull, show signs of slow to rapid aging (depending on your skin type) or worst our skin starts to show different signs of skin irritations we have never had before. You all know what I am talking about, right?
So what do we do? Well best options, maybe start exercising more, or we vigorously start changing our diets in the hope for our body to recover the much needed additives that kept our skin so tight and young as it used to be. What if we were able to detox and cleanse our skin, in order for it to rejuvenate in a way that we can age beautifully. If there only was a super food we can use in a single little bottle. Like a genie ready to “poof away” all those unwanted symptoms we are so not used to have on our once “ageless” skin.
Well… I am happy to say I may have discovered a little Ponce de Léon and his Fountain of Youth. What is so special about this little bottle and its comrades. Its characteristics possess the sole purpose of detox cleansing the skin while providing that oh so desired super food we can’t find in our daily food to keep long enough on the skin for it to keep its healthy glow.
Let me introduce you to your power-pack of youthful salvation called Elemis Superfood Facial Wash, Elemis Superfood Day Cream Elemis Superfood Night Cream and last but not the least Elemis Superfood Facial Oil.
Why call it Super Food?
Remember the trip to the dietitian who helps you maintain a balanced diet. You strenuously or even religiously (let’s keep it on the positive streak) abide by the diet rules in the hope your skin will revitalize. But after a few weeks keeping a special diet you notice your skin hasn’t recovered fast enough. I am so not against the term “diet”. I like to call it a balanced meal. But eating healthy as we all already know isn’t mostly the only thing we need.
Danger and attack on our skin from every corner
Most of the damage our skin faces comes from our closes surroundings. Gasses, heat waves from the sun, toxins, chemicals to name a few or the unwanted and unsuspected criminals influencing the balance of our skin. Most people don’t really feel that a routine facial wash or a day and night cream, let alone a special concentrated oil like the Elemis Facial Oil would do any good to their skin.
And that is exactly why we should use them. The Elemis product line is an exceptional range that is jam-packed with key supplements we don’t eat on a regular basis in our diet. So why call them a Super Food skincare line? Hmmmm. Let’s see the list of components for just the Facial Oil:
- Daikon Radish
- Rice Bran Oil
- Flax Seed
- Maccademia oil
- Rose hip Oil
And all of these supplements can be found in one tiiiiiny bottle. Convinced? Not entirely??? Super!! I Love a client that likes to know what he or she gets for their personal investments. So let’s see how this little bottle works shall we?
Each essence broken down
I can explain every before mentioned product in this Super food line. But as you know facial oils are THE trending wave for 2018. Everyone fashion-minded client wants any kind of facial oil in their summer bag to help boost that desired youthful glow.
But I bed you are a customer who just wants to stay healthy, and maintain a balance in which, as I mentioned, you can age gracefully. So why would you want to use the Elemis Superfood Facial Oil?
- Daikon Radish: This root from Chinese descent adds the mutch needed Vitamin Cs, zinc and phosphorus to your skin. These will serve as a special addition in helping the skin fight back against those pimples, acne, dryness and rashes.
- Rice Bran Oil: A very useful remedy for dry skin. This oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that work soothing when the skin becomes irritated or shows signs of redness. After application the oil usually leaves the skin fully hydrated, soft and smooth to the tough.
- Flax Seed: A powerful remedy for over-sensitive skin that is prone to suffers from chronic conditions such as psoriasis, acne, eczema to name a few. The flax seed contains fatty acids that act as an anti-inflammatory barrier to sooth and balance the skin back to good health.
- Broccoli: If you don’t like eating broccoli, well than just use this remedy to sooth your skin. Its richness in fibers, variety of vitamins such as A, B, C and several other proteins such as potassium are a powerful combination to help strengthen the skin. It is a great source of healthy properties to fight against certain kinds of cancers and helps the skin heal when wounded. In short, it encouraged skin elasticity.
- Macadamia Oil: Now this is exactly what you maybe looking for if you prefer a regenerating substance. Macadamia Oil contains that oh so valuable Omega 9 fatty acid with its sole benefits to help regenerate, moisturize and also soften the skin.
- Rose hip Oil: You may call this the ER for skin-damage. Its antioxidants come in handy when the skin has been damaged by spots or wrinkles. You notice when getting older that your skin becomes not just dull but starts to discolor. This organic oil helps maintain your fresh and youthful look.
All of these ingredients are according to medical- and food specialists considered to be categorized in the super food section. Combine all of them together in an amazing and powerful serum and you get the Elemis Superfood Facial Oil.
Facial Oil key benefits
So…now you just got a mouthful of what this special facial oils key ingredients are. OK..with all this power food combined what benefits will it have for your skin? I think I have guided your mind in the right direction:
- The skin is helped to stay hydrated and fed with the right fatty acids
- The skin will stay protected, soft and smooth and
- Most importantly your skin complexion is balanced with a healthy and fresh glow
- And best off all it is suitable for all skin types
No fuss & easy to use
Consumers are a lot more conscious about buying a product than they were ages go. So now being informed about its powerhouse properties the next step is how to use it. And I don’t think just smearing it like a frosted cake on your face is the right way to go off course.
The best about facial oils is the concentration of their content. Because the strength of all ingredients become a powerful combination there is never any need to splatter the oil all over your face. Because it’s not an oil, and definitely not a day or a night cream.
Simply massage 3-4 drops of the oil directly on the skin. You may use it mornings and evenings before or after you’ve applied your daily moisturizer. My advice..use before you apply your moisturizer. Why? Simply because a daily moisturizer locks in all proteins needed to keep the skin healthy and smooth. And the sole purpose of every moisturizer is to protect the skin against…THE SUN.
Your every day ER-kit
Haven’t you noticed the temperature rising dangerously these last few years. Now more than ever we need to keep our skin safe. It is the most important barrier and our first line of defense.
Choosing for a product like the Elemis Facial Oil your choice is officially an organic choice of lifestyle. I would so love to share my experience with you about such a wonderful product. Let’s catch up in the comments below, and hare your experience or share any skincare experience with us.
Guuuuuys..you are never left out. I will surely spoil you with your perfect kit the next time we meet here at “Boeba”